From steadicams to small gimbals, portable camera rigs and drones allow to produce shots that are impossible to get otherwise. Going from low to high angle shots adds real dynamism to your production while getting closer to the crowd gives a sense of proximity and immersion to the audience.
For years now, Cyanview has been offering solutions for shading specialty cameras and integrating them into a broadcast workflow. Wireless camera control is part of the package and provides seamless shading across all the cameras included in your setup, from mirrorless to cinema cameras to drones, from a single RCP or any RCP combination desired.
For wireless control multiple options are covered:
– Cyanview control is IP so IP Mesh networks and Wifi are straightforward.
– 4G cellular dongles and 4G/5G Ethernet router directly connected on a Cyanview RIO. The control goes over the public internet using our cloud relay. 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘕𝘍𝘓 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.
– A serial link can be bridged between the RIO and RCP using RF solutions.
– Via the data tunnel of LiveU and Haivision cellular backpack systems. As they provide internet access, data and video will follow the same route.
By providing a robust wireless camera control workflow, Cyanview offers versatility and freedom in your choice of cameras. You can select cameras according to the benefits their attributes will bring, without having to worry about how they will be controlled.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀
– 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘈7𝘚𝘐𝘐𝘐 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘟3 𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘕𝘍𝘓 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘶𝘨𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴
– 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘊70 𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
– 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘈𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘗𝘝 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
– 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘍𝘟9 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘛𝘖 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬
Of course, it opens the door to remote production, but we’ll dive deeper into that in a future post. Keep your eyes open !
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗽 ? Tell us in the comment section on our LinkedIn Post